Sunday, March 27, 2011

craft challenge: day 10

I started the day off sewing some new undies. I finally gave up wearing all my to small of pairs. they were starting to cut my hips in half! haha. I only made three so far, its still early so I may make more.



Right now I'm baking some homemade pizza. If you are interested, this is the dough recipe. I also made the sauce from scratch.

Pizza Sauce: 
  • 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
  • 6 fluid ounces warm water 
  • 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
  • salt to taste
I edited the original sauce recipe that I found because I didn't have everything. If you are interested, here it is.

I also only had sandwich size pepperoni. so I made them cute. I made Tom's larger, his is with real mozzarella and I made myself a smaller one with fake cheese [I'm lactose intolerant] I was super disappointed because my grocery store didn't have the veggie shreds I normally buy, so I had to get the same brand but sandwich style slices. oh well.


HOLY SHIT. best pizza EVER. seriously OSNBJKSAGNKANGEKSNEG!@*$#(&%^@$!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly recommend trying out the dough! it wasn't very hard. I mixed in two cups of flour then just slightly added more until it seemed the right consistency and not to sticky. its sooo yummy. I burned the roof of my mouth and it was so worth it.

<3 Amber 

No comments: