Sunday, April 10, 2011

day 23

So I'm into my third trimester! 28 weeks. holy crap. I looked back at my 26 week photo and my belly is HUGE now. haha. my strawberry is getting so stretched! I try to take weekly photos but lately I've been forgetting. Its been like every 2 instead...



Seriously might as well change this to diaper a day blog. 
I made another just for daddy.


I scored this awesome fabric panel from the thrift store today for 75cents. I want to buy a large frame to hang in the baby room. Its from 1985! it was brand new in its packaging with instructions & batting to make a wall hanging or quilt. so aweeeesome.


I signed up on diaperswappers.com today. I've also been obsessed with reading allaboutclothdiapers.com. I just want to know everything I possibly can about them. I bought the detergent they recommended, so I hope I don't run into any problems! I purchased snap pliers today from kamsnaps.com. plus 500 snaps. I got ones with skulls on them. soo cute. I'm also waiting for my blue foldover elastic to come in the mail so I can make some diaper covers. Okay, I'm going to go back to reading forums about diapers now :)


No comments: